Times are changing
Many thought tattoos were for the deviant and rebellious before.
But today it's a different story. People from all walks of life can sport a tattoo and raise no eyebrows.
Pros
In acient times until today, people express themselves with tattoos by declaring and reaffirming which group they belong to, who they love, and what they believe.
Tattoos can also be indelible cosmetic that improves the appearance of one's eyes and lips.
Cons
At the top of the list is regret.
There's a simple way to avoid the disappointment and wasted opportunities: Get a custom-made T-shirt instead.
Through laser treatment or dermabrasion- you'll never restore tattooed skin to its natural, healthy translucence.
The risks of receiving an infection from unsanitary tattooing equipment or irritating an allergy with tattoo pigments , also microscopic, are real.
以上部分內容來自 空中英語教室 8月號
---
Do you think people with tattoos are strange?Why or why not?
Though today it raise no eyebrows when see people get tattoos. But in my point of view, still do I think it's an unusuall thing. When I see people who get tattoo I can not stop thinking that they like dropouts and gangsters. I also think they will regret later.
However, if the tattoos is used to help eyebrows look fuller or be permanent makeup, I think it's good to get that.
沒有留言:
張貼留言